Solved my kernel problems

Hi all,

As I said in another message, I have been able to solve my kernel
2.4.9 compilation problems on woody. That was a thing of a missing
symlink. But I wasn't able to solve my module problems on woody.

Yesterday I formatted everything and installed a fresh sid from a
clean potato instalation. Now I'm running sid. Well, tried to
compile 2.4.9, perfect. No problems. No symlink problems...
Why? What happened to woody??

And about the modules... they have also compiled "perfectly". Apart
from the signing issues, they compiled fine (lm-sensors and i2c).
Lirc has still resisted, because there is a bug in its debian/rules
(I've noticed the maintainer).
So, what happened to woody??

Thanks.

--