When to stop tracking sid to make transition to stable woody?

Hi,

Recently I've moved my laptop to sid, mainly to try unstable (I've been
running woody on both my machines for several months now) and to get a
working gnome.

This is the first time I experience a debian release cycle (I started
with potato when it was already stable). I intend to run woody for quite
some time after it goes stable (yeah, sure :) so here's my question(s):
Since sid will be the name of the unstable branch for the foreseeable
future, and woody is going to freeze, what will be their relationship
when the woody release draws near? When will packages stop to move from
sid to woody, i.e., when will sid become the unstable branch for the
release-after-woody? Or, practically speaking, when do I stop pointing
sources.list to sid, and change the URIs to woody, so that I make the
transition to woody/stable?

Thanks for advice or pointers, M.
--

I did not vote for the Austrian government