Re: X4.0 -> X4.1 -> bother

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Adam McDaniel wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 12:08:39AM +0930, David Purton wrote:
> > Hurrah - woody upgraded to X4.1 and now it's broken :(

urg - see bug #107208 :(

But, with very few exceptions, it is the composers of
the tunes, not the writers of the words, which have
made our English hymns famous.  The average Englishman
will happily sing any words to a good tune.

                                        Reginald Frary
                               "Don't upset the choir"

David Purton

http://www.chariot.net.au/~dcpurton/