Re: Installed netscape, but how do I start it?

--- Peter Christensen <christensen@gtcinternet.com>
wrote:
> I finally installed Netscape successfully (I think!)
> and now find that I
> don't know how to start it.  I changed to the
> directory where it is
> installed -- /usr/local/netscape -- and tried typing
> "netscape", "run
> netscape", and "start netscape".  No result.  What
> is the correct way to
> start it?

You should be able to start Netscape at the command
line by entering "netscape". If that doesn't work,
start troubleshooting, because something wrong has
happened.

=====

----I am a fool for Christ. Mostly I am a fool.----