Re: compilation of cdrdao-1.1.5

Hi Hendrik!

thank you very much for your quick reply.

On Wed, 2001-09-12 at 22:11, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> Tzvetan Ivanov wrote:
>

> > Thanx for the hint with the debian/control file.
> > You were right - i had to install some libs -
> > unfortunately after installing all the libs and running
> > dpkg-buildpackage again the same errors occured :(
>
> You do not use the libs, you want to compile with them. Compiling is
part
> of development and thus you need the header files which are in the
-dev
> packages.

I installed all the libs-packages statet in cdrdao-1.1.5/debian/control
file i.e.: libglade-gnome0-dev, libgnomemm-dev, libgtk1.2-dev,
libgtkmm-dev, pccts - then i run dpkg-buildpackage. What do you mean
with "you do not use the libs"? how can i make sure that i "use" the
libs - aren't they automatically included by the src-code? what's wrong
with this stuff? look at my "error" attachment - all the files statet in
the error messages (see first attachment) do in fact
[snip-error]
   ../RULES/rules.cnf:58: ../incs/i686-linux-cc/Inull: No such file or
directory
[snap-error]
exist ! but they are NOT found by the compilation script or whatever. i
quess it's some kind of trivial error . . . hopefully trivial enough for
this mailinglist *g*

-tzvetan