Web Filter

I've been following the 'web blocker' thread with some interest and, on a
related note, was wondering what software is available for limiting access
to certain web sites for specific users. I've a couple of elementary
school age kids that are starting to become interested in the web. I think
I need to supervise their activities in this regard for appropriate
content but would like to experiment with some sort of filter to help out.
I'm currently running squid on a firewall machine (Debian 'testing') at
home behind which we have a few other machines. I've just learned about
squidguard, and will probably check it out, but I was wondering about
other software that some of you might recommend.

Thanks...