Re: Anyone ever printed RECTANGLES under GNOME?

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 11:31:28 +1200, Adam Warner wrote:
> I tried a number of the recommendations without success (e.g. rearranging
> XF86Config-4, checking out locales, locales-gen). I hope what appears to
> be a bug in gnome-print is resolved.

Have a look at http://bugs.debian.org/111782 . Greg reports his problems
were fixed by adding "/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts" to the
"@default_paths" of
"/usr/share/doc/libgnomeprint-data/run-gnome-font-install" and then running
"sh /var/lib/dpkg/info/libgnomeprint-data.postinst configure".

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking