DHCP over cable

Hi,

	I need help setting up a dhcp client. I have recently been told by
Shaw@home, my cable ISP, that they will be moving to an entirely dynamic
setup from a hybrid dynamic/static one.  I tried setting up dhcpcd once
several months ago when I suddenly found myself with no DNS.  They had
changed the IPs of the servers, given to me as part of my static setup,
without giving any notice.  I figured I would move to a dynamic
configuration to avoid this in the future, but I couldn't get it to work.
Now I have no choice.

	If anyone is connected via cable, especially if you are a Shaw
customer (Vancouver, BC), I'd love to hear how you are setup.  Which dhcp
client do you use (pump, dhcpcd, etc) ?  What does your configuration file
look like ?

Thanks,