NAT translation and Aliased FQDN

Hi All..

We are experimenting with debian to use as a masquerading router with our
test beds.  I cant seem to find any info on this process in the Debian
documentation.  Im looking to use one IP externally and NAT internal
Addresses.  I want to use a NS behind the NAT to host multiple Sites.  I
need to alias the FQDN on the Debian machine to relate back to internal IPs
in the 192.168. range.  Im looking for a step by step guide if there is one.
Bare with me Im new to Linux.

Ejay Birkmeyer
ebirk@megahaus.com