Re: is exim the cause for this?

Okay, the return path was the wrong one, but it still stands that it IS
normal behavior to inform the sender of the message and not the whole list
on a bounce: The address specified by murphy IS the address of the sender,
I just can't figure out which header actually relays this information.

--
EMACS == Eight Megabytes And Constantly Swapping