Re: OT: WinLinux

on Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 12:03:36PM -0500, Brooks R. Robinson (brooks.robinson@rides.com) wrote:

> [...]

Please use postfix response.

I'd recommend a tool such as Win4Lin over either of the prior
suggestions.  You're working from GNU/Linux to a lesser OS.  You get
pretty full Win98 support, and the option to administer the box
centrally, without having to suffer through dual boots or reduced
performance due to HW emulation.