Help installing Debian 2.2r17

Title: Help installing Debian 2.2r17

I tried searching the lists, but couldn't find anything.  I want to dual boot 2.2r17 with Windows 2000.  All of the tutorial I have seen show both residing on the same hard drive.  Well, I would like them on separate hard drives. The hard drives are arranged as:

First Drive - 30GB - Windows 2000 Only(FAT32 full drive)
Second Drive - 13 GB - Linux Only (Two partitions with one as swap)
Third Drive - 10GB - FAT32 Full drive and to be used as a shared drive for both OSs

I'm pretty good at following instructions, and am quite a newbie at this sort of thin, but am getting pretty sick of all the MS bull and having to have this and that licensed.  I've read documentation on dual-booting, but there are some steps that don't make any sense to me since they are either written for Mandrake, or they don't use the same version of Debian as I have.  I have 2.2r17, and i get to partitioning my hard drive.  I'm not new to computers, but am new to the terminology used in Linux.  I understand that I need at least two partitions for Linux.  So on my second drive I create a Linux swap type partition(512MB because I have 256MB of RAM), and then the rest of the drive is just a Linux partition.  Quick question, if I want to create a partition for /usr, how would I specify the partition is for /usr?  Is it a type?  Anyhow...

I then get all the way to the step when it asks me to mount the swap, so I select the partition for swap...then the same for Linux...no problem.  I had set both as primary, but the non-swap partition as boot.  is that correct?  Or should Linux type be primary and the swap type to be logical?  Then it asks me if I want to install LILO to MBR or to the partition, right?  So I choose to the partition...then it asks me if I want to boot into Linux when I start the computer, and I say yes.  is this all correct for a dual boot?  Then I don't know what to do.  There's also a question I have about the video card detection.  It mentions it can scan the PCI...does this also mean it will check AGP(or is AGP also part of the PCI?)?

I need a tutorial on how to get Windows 2000(C:), to dual boot with Debian on a different physical drive(D:).

On a side note, anyone know of a Debian tutorial on setting up @HOME?  Just a brief walkthrough would be nice...

Thanks to anyone who is willing to spend some time with a newbie who wants to learn this challenging OS, but needs a little guidance.  Thanks!

Kris the Lost