Re: Help installing Debian 2.2r17

> I tried searching the lists, but couldn't find anything.
> I want to dual boot 2.2r17 with Windows 2000.  All
> of the tutorial I have seen show both residing on the
> same hard drive.  Well, I would like them on separate
> hard drives. The hard drives are arranged as...

No worries here... Using seperate physical drives makes things
much easier. This will actually be a LILO 'issue', but it can
handle it just fine. One thing: Install Lilo to your 'first'
(/dev/hdaX) hard disk's MBR.

I think many of the problems people see with dual-booting is
that they're installing Linux on the same drive as their
Windows setup.

Hall