Re: Can't install latest gnucash

I've been wanting to use gnucash for some time now, but wasn't willing to
use the 1.3.x in woody when 1.6.2 is the current version. So I just
compiled it :). What a rollercoaster ride that was. gnucash has a ton a
dependencies and I ended up having to compile a bunch of other support
packages. It was not easy (and I write software for a living). I don't
envy the maintainer one bit. Anyway I finally have it running, but
getting it that way wasn't for the faint of heart.