Xserver problem

hi
I was trying to get Xwindows running on my PC. It has Intel Direct 2x AGP for graphics. I found the Xserver(XFCom_i810) and the agpgart kernel module(i810Gtt_0.2-4.src.rpm) from the Intel website. Both are in .rpm format. The Releasenotes for the agpgart said that with thses 2 , one shuld be able to run X on Linux. I could install the module succesfully but not the Xserver. I have the Xserver in /root directory.
And from the release notes , I did

rpm -Uvh XFCom_i810-1.2-3.i386.rpm

and i get the following errors:

the follwing XFCom_i810 require not satisfied
ld-linux.so.2
libc.so.6
libdl.so.2
libm.so.6