Re: scsi 19160, 29160 && 29160N Adaptec cards

The 19160 worked for me, using the aic7xxx scsi driver.  I installed
using potato disks.  Works fine with more recent kernels too, and
woody.  I had some issues with this motherboard (ASUS A7V-133) and
PCI/interrupts, and I had to reinstall a couple of times after
installing another PCI card.

Alan Davis.