scsi 19160, 29160 && 29160N Adaptec cards

Hi,

Does somebody know whether I can use the scsi 19160, 29160 && 2960N
Adaptec cards in Debian Potato distribution?? Does the kernel 2.2.16 from
debian-potato support these adaptec's products? From the official web page
of Adaptec I can get know nothing. I need the TSID number to ask a
question, but if I want to get the TSID number I have to buy one card and
register first. But how can I buy this product if I don't know if I can
use this product. Does somebody know whether those adaptec cards are
supported by 2.2.16 kernel in Debian-Potato ?? This is very important
information for me.

best regards,
Maciek Bobrowski