Re: mandb gets stuck!

On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 10:31:47PM +0800, Rino Mardo wrote:
> getting a little OT here but can all the man databases be converted to
> info files?  what can a "python" newbie do or have to follow in order
> to do this?

You might be able to do it, but then I'd have to kill you ;)

Besides, the info client can read man pages already. Anything beyond
that can't be done automatically, as the style of info documents is
different to man pages (man pages go for simplicity and quick reference,
info documents are vast sprawling hypertext things).