Re: Returned message - mailbox size exceeded - what's going on

* Rajesh Fowkar (hsejar@gmx.co.uk) [010901 15:47]:

> Today I am getting the following message for each mail I post to
> the debian-user list. What is this stuff. ? Anybody facing the same
> problem ? I am subscribed to the list in digest-mode.
>
> However my postings are going though to the list. But why I am
> receiving the below message ?

It's not a problem with you or the list. The person who's referenced in
the bounce message is a subscriber and their mailbox at their ISP is
full. Since *you* sent the message, the error message is coming back to
you. I'll likely get one for sending this message too. ;-)

> List admin ?

About all they can do is un-subscribe the person. You'd need to forward
the bounce message you rec'd or send a new message to the admin though
as I don't think he/she reads this list frequently.

Hall