Re: Returned message - mailbox size exceeded - what's going on

Hall Stevenson saw fit to inform me that:
>* Rajesh Fowkar (hsejar@gmx.co.uk) [010901 15:47]:
>
>> Today I am getting the following message for each mail I post to
>> the debian-user list. What is this stuff. ? Anybody facing the same
>> problem ? I am subscribed to the list in digest-mode.
>>
>> However my postings are going though to the list. But why I am
>> receiving the below message ?
>
>It's not a problem with you or the list. The person who's referenced in
>the bounce message is a subscriber and their mailbox at their ISP is
>full. Since *you* sent the message, the error message is coming back to
>you. I'll likely get one for sending this message too. ;-)

I am subscribed to the list with gmx address. That mailbox in no case be
full. How I am getting those bounces from heiliger@bra.terra.com.br ?, when
I have sent the message to the list ?

The puzzling thing is that my message gets posted to the list and in the
digests which I receive from the list my posting is present. If my mailbox
was full than the digest which I am receiving also should have bounced to
the list ????

When I am sending a posting to the list where is the question of my mailbox
getting full ? and what is this heiliger@bra.terra.com.br ? I have never
sent any posting of debian-user to that id ?

All this seems to be very confusing.

ps. : let's see if I receive a bounce from  heiliger@bra.terra.com.br for
posting this message to the list ?

Thanks everybody for the help.

Regards

Rajesh Fowkar                       hsejar@gmx.co.uk
Kurtarkar Nagari,Bldg-C,T4,         http://www.symonds.net/~rajesh/
Santacruz,Ponda-Goa-403401-INDIA    Powered By : Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 R-3
				    Kernel 2.4.9(ext3),Mutt 1.3.22.1i, IceWM
You will soon forget this.