Re: Mozilla & JAVA

Le -08.31.2001 22:18:13-, « Kent West (westk@nicanor.acu.edu) »
a écrit quelques phrases célèbres sur « Re: Mozilla & JAVA »

KW> > Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh !!!! I think I tested all the
KW> >  possibilities and I still don't know what I'm doing wrong :((
KW>
KW> I've about decided there's a glitch in Mozilla or the deb packaging of
KW> it or something. Anyway, here's what typically works for me.
KW>
KW> After installing the plugins and making the symlink, make one more
KW> symlink in /usr/lib/mozilla/ (not the plugins directory):
KW>
KW>   ln -s /usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6 libXt.so
KW>
KW> If that doesn't solve it, I'm outta ideas.

You're the one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It work at last !! Perfect... Seems to work pretty well... I feared a problem because my first attempt (http://www.javasoft.com) made Mozilla window disappear suddenly ! (I and tried it twice)... Finally, I searched on Google for online Java games (a good test) and I was able to play Arkanoid and PacMan successfully !!

Thanks to EVERYONE who have replied and tried to help me! Thanks people!

Greetings,
--
              _