Setup news help needed
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Setup news help needed
- From: Rory Campbell-Lange <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:15:42 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
I'm a linux newbie.
I'd like to read news on a linux machine on our company network that
accesses the internet through a firewall. I believe I'd like to use
slrn, as I'm a sometimes mutt user.
Do I need to setup a news server, or just the client? If a server is
needed, which is recommended? Are there some free news servers I can
Thanks for any help