Re: SoundBlaster 16 Vibra

#include <hallo.h>
Arthur Buijs wrote on Thu Aug 30, 2001 um 09:29:56PM:

> I ran modconf but couldn't find a module for this card. Is that right?

Hough?! Which kernel package did you install? Almost all should contain
the sb module.

> Does Debian Potato have a sound driver configuration utility? If not
> do I have to use pnpdump, isapnp.conf and isapnp? If so, how do I make
> isapnp run at startup?

Is it really a Plug-an-Pray card? I don't think so, Vibra is pretty
old. You should note the hardware settings used in Windows and give them
as options to the sb modules, see the Howto.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Wozu Handbuecher? Die Leute, die darin lesen sollten, tun es sowieso nicht...