SoundBlaster 16 Vibra

I'm new to Linux and have recently installed Debian Potato.

I have a SoundBlaster 16 Vibra card. According to "The Linux Sound HOWTO" the soundcard is supported by de Linux kernel sound driver. The card works under NT. It doesn't work under Linux so far.

I ran modconf but couldn't find a module for this card. Is that right?
Does Debian Potato have a sound driver configuration utility? If not do I have to use pnpdump, isapnp.conf and isapnp? If so, how do I make isapnp run at startup?

Art