konqueror config error

   Hi,

   Each time I go to Settings/Configure Konqueror I get the following
error messages:

 * "Error - KDE Control Module
   There was an error loading module 'Settings/FileBrowsing/kcmkonq.desktop'
   The diagnostic is:"
   And that's all, it never says what the diagnostic really is.

 * Then I get the same error for
   'Settings/FileBrowsing/filetypes.desktop' and
   'Settings/WebBrowsing/konqhtml.desktop'.

   So what's wrong? Did I forget to install some module or something? I
cannot find any of these files on my system. Also I see that Greg Ward
got the same problem but he never got any answer, at least not in public
it seems (see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2001/debian-kde-200105/msg00293.html).
I would very much like to access the 'filetypes' settings. I believe
this is the one I need.

   Here's what I have on my box (a debian-testing box):
ii  kdebase-crypto 2.1.1.0-3      KDE core applications (Crypto modules)
ii  kdebase-doc    2.1.1.0-10     Documentation for Applications in kdebase
ii  kdebase-libs   2.1.1.0-10     KDE libraries amd modules for kdebase
ii  kdelibs3       2.1.2-3        KDE core libraries (runtime files)
ii  kdelibs3-crypt 2.1.2-1        KDE core libraries (Crypto Modules)
ii  konqueror      2.1.1.0-10     KDE's advanced File Manager, Web Browser and
ii  lesstif1       0.92.26-2      OSF/Motif implementation released under LGPL
ii  libc6          2.2.3-9        GNU C Library: Shared libraries and Timezone
ii  libjpeg62      6b-1.3         The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime li
ii  libkonq3       2.1.1.0-10     Core libraries for KDE's file manager
ii  libpng2        1.0.12-2       PNG library - runtime
ii  libqt2         2.3.0-final-5  Qt GUI Library (runtime version).
ii  libstdc++2.10- 2.95.4-0.01042 The GNU stdc++ library
ii  xlibs          4.0.3-4        X Window System client libraries
ii  zlib1g         1.1.3-15       compression library - runtime

--
Francois Gouget         fgouget@free.fr        http://fgouget.free.fr/
        It really galls me that most of the computer power in the world