Re: On replying to the list (NOT!)

dman <dsh8290@rit.edu> writes:

> mutt and gnus have better list handling
> capabilities.

Out of curiosity, what's the "reply to list" command/shortcut for gnus?
'f' and 'F' will reply to the author and add the list as a cc.
I've looked around for documentation and have only come up with ways to
add regexps to my .gnus file to explicitly set the address to reply to
on a per-list basis. I also tried setting gnus auto-mail-to-author to
ask and that didn't appear to have any effect.