Re: installing on an ext.2 partition created by partition magic

It should be possible to install debian on an existing ext2 partition.
However I believe you should solve the bad things ?fdisk does to your
partition table prior to installation so that you will not be beaten by it in
the future. Perhaps MS fdisk is the one you should use? Isn't it best to
handle MS file systems with MS fdisk?
You might also post more details about what ?fdisk does to your partition table here.
--- Begin Message --- is it possible to install debian on an existing ext2 partition? when i use cfdisk or fdisk it screws up my partition table. i'm attempting to multi-boot Win98, W2K, and Linux.

Do You Yahoo!?
Make international calls for as low as $0.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger.
--- End Message ---
	Shaul Karl <shaulka@bezeqint.net>