Re: Fw: Re: Sid Newbie - some questions

"Friendly" can often be harshing on someone in a helpful manner ratehr
than ignoring them.  I for one would much rather be called the worst name
in the universe and helped than be treated with kid gloves and continue to
have the problem.  I have noticed that there is a lot of harshing in the
debian-* lists, but most questions get answered quickly, while I have
heard in the redhat and mandrake lists, questions don't get good answers
but they don't flame either.  I guess you gotta pay the piper somehow, and
Debian's version is flame-resistance.

--
The early worm gets the bird.