Re: Fw: Re: Sid Newbie - some questions

my 2 bits worth!

(an' that tells my age!!!) i most whole heartedly agree that this mailing
list is most usefull, and quite slow to shoot at the questioner for their
audacity to not already know the answer (or where/how to find it!) my
experience here is that everyone acts like a responsible adult -- and not
some sniveling bully. i've currently subscribe to a number of other lists,
including redhat (disclaimer - i own rh stock), qmail, and amc (cars, not
theatres, where again my age is apparent!). on those other lists, flame wars
start all too easily. no so.

so for all my debian, linux, and rh questions, i listen and ask here,
thoughing in my few tidbits where they might be helpful. thanks to all!

just as an aside, the amc list's flames to tend to be short lived. flame and
your out!

--
regards,
allen wayne best

All this time I've been VIEWING a RUSSIAN MIDGET SODOMIZE a HOUSECAT!