RE: XFree86 4.x RENDER extension...

Oddly enough, at home I have debian unstable running on a machine with an
Ati Rage Pro, which ofcourse is Mach64 based, _with_ the RENDER extension.
Although before XFree86 4.1 there didn't seem to be support for it (atleast,
i never got it work), but now RENDER simply works.

Not that I use it though... because when i turn on anitaliasing in KDE only
the ugliest fonts seem to be available to all X applications. I'd rather
have everything in a good font (lucida, helvetica) than have to look at an
ugly one that is antialiased.