Re: Good day/evening friends !!!!

Nathan E Norman <nnorman@micromuse.com> writes:

> This only works if the file if world-readable.

True.  But it does exactly model the semantics of the question.  Doing
it your way (removing perms for other, and putting everyone except the
person you don't want to have access into that group) requires ongoing
maintenance.  If you add a user, they will not have access by default.

Both ways have merits, but you need to precisely define the behavior
you want before choosing.

Veni, Vidi, VCR -- I came, I saw, I taped.