Re: Samba Serving

Well, if you want to use plain text passwords, you can use this .reg
file, which come with Samba documentation.

/usr/share/doc/samba-doc/Win95_PlainPassword.reg

It is only a plain text file,

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\VxD\VNETSUP]
"EnablePlainTextPassword"=dword:00000001

Rossy

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    Registered Linux user number 99347