Re: AW: Modprobe Issue 2

	Subject: Re: AW: Modprobe Issue 2
	Date: Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 05:08:29PM -0400

Quoting JakeCatfox@aol.com(JakeCatfox@aol.com):
> How can I tell ModProbe what IRQ my network card is on when I try to add the
> eepro100 module?

>From the wording of most of your posts it seems that you munt have
forgotten to load the man pages.
apt-get install manpages    will get you the following

Package: manpages
Section: doc
Installed-Size: 367
Maintainer: Nicolás Lichtmaier <nick@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Version: 1.39-1
Replaces: rsh-server (<< 0.10-7)
Suggests: man-browser
Filename: pool/main/m/manpages/manpages_1.39-1_all.deb
Size: 316734
MD5sum: f25c5596aff366800ae466f2191b2d2c
 This package contains the Linux man pages for these sections:
  * 4 = Devices (e.g. hd, sd).
  * 5 = File formats and protocols, syntaxis of several system
    files (e.g. wtmp, /etc/passwd, nfs).
  * 7 = Conventions and standards, macro packages, etc.
    (e.g. nroff, ascii).

--
A LISP programmer knows the value of everything, but the cost of
nothing.