ipmasq support in potato kernel

--- Received from FPU.SHEPHD 799 3663               23-08-01 13:27

  -> IN=debian-user@lists.debian.org

--- Received from FPU.SHEPHD 799 3663               23-08-01 13:16

  -> IN=debian.user@lists.debian.org

Hi All

I'm trying to get IP masquerading working on my Debian 2.2r3 box.

I won't go into all the details yet, but I'm wondering if any of
the 'standard' kernels have support built in. (I haven't been
brave enough to compile my own kernel yet)

At present I'm using the standard 2.2.18pre21, does anyone have
ipmasq working with this or any other of the precompiled images?

Or do I _have_ to compile my own?

Thanks in advance
Dave

PS sorry about the disclaimer that follows, I don't ususally post
from work.

This e-mail may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material. This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee
only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you receive this e-mail by mistake please advise the sender
immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software.

Friends Provident Marketing Group consists of the following
companies:

Friends Provident Life and Pensions Limited.
Registered number 4096141.
Friends' Provident Unit Trust Managers Limited.
Registered number 970641
FP Life Assurance Limited.
Registered number 782698
Friends Provident Pensions Limited.
Registered number 475201
Friends Ivory & Sime Managed Pensions Funds Limited.
Registered number 1020044
Registered and Head Office of each of the above companies is at Pixham End,
Dorking, Surrey RH4 1QA.
Registered in England. Incorporated companies limited by shares.
Ivory & Sime Trustlink Limited. Registered number 151198
Registered and Head Office: One Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2
4DZ.  Registered in Scotland. Incorporated company limited by
shares.

Companies within this Group transact life assurance, pension,
permanent health, unit trust and investment trust business

All are regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.
Friends' Provident Unit Trust Managers Limited is also regulated
by IMRO.