Kernel for AMD Thunderbird

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying an Asus A7V266 motherboard and using it with an AMD
Thunderbird CPU, 1.4GHz with a 266MHz FSB as an upgrade for a machine
which is currently Pentium III 800MHz and runs Debian potato, with kernel
2.2.19.

Does anyone know which processor type I should select in the kernel
config?  My machine is currently running a kernel compiled for PPro/686MX.
In case something else must be chosen, I will have to compile before
changing motherboards, and if I don't get it right first time I'll have to
change motherboards back to re-compile, and then change motherboards
again... :)

Best regards,

George Karaolides       8, Costakis Pantelides St.,
tel:   +35 79 68 08 86                   Strovolos,
email: george@karaolides.com       Nicosia CY 2057,
web:   www.karaolides.com      Republic  of Cyprus