RE: How to get a list of minimal Potato packages

>>What's your specific need or goal?  There *are*
micro-GNU/Linux
>>distributions out there fitting various goals.
Tom's Root/Boot
>>and the new LNX-BBC project are probably two of the
best and
>>best known.
My goal is to rebuild some servers that are running
Woody via
Potato.  The servers are at the moment running lots of
unnecessary
crud (installed on top of base), so I needed to derive
a list of
base packages so I can work out what extra needs
installing.  Fortunately, Karsten's magic command line
suggestion should solve it I think.

- Chris Kenrick