Re: forgot root password on head- and keyboardless machine *blush*

What keyboard fuse?  DIN isn't powered.  What keyboard controller?
DIN-style has the controller on the computer side: the only way you can
kill a DIN is to short data and ground, and that'll only kill it until the
short's removed.

--
There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare