Apache & Perl

I'm trying to get Apache running properly with Perl, but I'm having a few
problems.  I've managed to get Apache going with HTML, but whenever I
reference a Perl script in the cgi-bin, I get a 404 error.  I've noticed a
'Finding guildford.logistics' dialogue comes up momentarily in IE5 which is
not going to resolve.  Guildford is the machine name and logistics is the
name of the NT domain the Apache server runs on.  I've checked all the conf
files in /etc/apache but can't find anything wrong.  Script aliases point to
the correct location.  Any ideas?

Andy (Debian day #3 and counting)
--
If it ain't broken, you ain't lookin' hard enough