Re: Undeliverable: Re: Help: lilo wasn't able to install...

Anita,

I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing here. Here is the
process I have followed so far:

1) Booted Debian (compact) floppies.
2) Install scripts runs normally
3) Install script copies files off of my floppy disks (to the hard drive?)
4) Install script copies files off of the CD-ROM
5) Configure the network (DHCP works propely)
6) Get to the prompt to make the hard drive bootable. Fails

So I am at the point where Debian can not install LILO to:

/dev/sda
/dev/sda1   (My /boot partition)
Floppy

I will try your ideas when I get home this evening. Thank you for your help.

/*Raj*/