Re: gs and stp drivers

On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 03:02:54PM +0200 or thereabouts, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> > PS-- I should note that I used lprng and apsfilter to get it going.
>
> You are forced to use them if you _want_ gs (with stp/gimpprint
> support). But I recomend to drop them and use CUPS instead.

Well, I guess that is the issue then.  I want to use lprng because I
have been using it for some time and it is installed throughout my LAN.
Though I will probably look more into cups in the future.

Jamie Strandboge

--
"The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at
least until we've finished building it."  -- Author unknown

Email:                  jstrand1@rochester.rr.com
GPG/PGP Public Key ID:  26384A3A
GPG/PGP Fingerprint:    D9FF DF4A 2D46 A353 A289  E8F5 AA75 DCBE 2638 4A3A