gs and stp drivers

I recently bought an Epson Color Photo 780 printer because I read it
is well supported under linux-- specifically gimp-print.  I use debian,
and the latest drivers for gs were not part of woody/sid (it appears the
maintainer is waiting for a later release of gs, which is more modular).
Wanting my printer to work well, I rolled my own deb, and the printer
works great (the deb will provide all existing functionality for gs,
along with the new stp driver).

If anyone wants the deb for gs-5.50 with the new stp drivers, let me
know.

Jamie Strandboge

PS-- I should note that I used lprng and apsfilter to get it going.

--
"The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at
least until we've finished building it."  -- Author unknown

Email:                  jstrand1@rochester.rr.com
GPG/PGP Public Key ID:  26384A3A
GPG/PGP Fingerprint:    D9FF DF4A 2D46 A353 A289  E8F5 AA75 DCBE 2638 4A3A