RE: Help: lilo wasn't able to install...

Nope... Complete failure. :(  Even with the rescue option set to my root
(/dev/sda1) Debian fails to install or install Lilo. I have previously
installed RedHat 6.1, 6.2, 7.0, 7.1, Mandrake 7.0, 8.0, and Windows 2000 on
this system so that leaves me to believe...

...Debian 2.2 r3 is defective.

I've worked on this for almost two days now and nothing. I'm just about to
give up, reformat the hard drive and go back to RedHat 7.1.

/*Raj*/