Re: xfree 4.1.0 problems on two different machines

* On 16-08-01 at 19:14 Oleksandr Moskalenko (malex@purdue.edu) wrote:
+----Here quoted text begins----+

>    Bostjan,
>
>  I've had the same problem and after searching Debian bugtracking
> database it seems that there is a bug in 4.1.0 they forwarded upstream.
> What I did was to downgrade xfree86-common and xserver-xfree86 to 4.0.3
> leaving all the rest of xfree stuff at 4.1.0. I put those two packages
> on hold and so far everything runs smoothly. I think this is the fastest
> fix until they fix the 4.1.0 chips module.
>
>   Alex.
>

> --
+----and here the quote ends----+
Where can I find those two packages (the older versions), and how do I put it
on hold and unhold it when new packages arrive?

THX in advance!

B.
--
[*] Boštjan Müller - neonatus@neonatus.net - http://neonatus.net/~neonatus [*]