xfree 4.1.0 problems on two different machines

Hi!

After the upgrade to xfree 4.1.0 on Debian sid I have run into some quite
serious problems.
1. On my laptop (toshiba satellite 100cs) the xfree just segfaults and does not
   start at all (graphic card is chips and technologies and uses chips driver).
   I don't know where to send the bug report, since I don't know which part
   exactly is failing (sig11 when doing startx).

2. On my desktop system where I use latin2 (iso8859-2) fonts xfonts-biznet-*
   after the recent upgrade the latin2 fonts don't work anymore and even if I
   downgrade the package (to potato version, which still works) the
   -misc-fixed-*-iso8859-2 font still does not work (allthough
   -misc-fixed-*-iso8859-1 works just fine).

Could someone please help me with this, since both problems are making my work
allmost imposible.

Thank you in advance!

Bostjan
--