Re: gnome/mouseroller

running X 4.1, and that didn't seem to do the trick.  I tried

Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"

as well, which it at least accepted, but didn't work.  Seems to move the
pointer up when I scroll up (but not down when scroll down), and doesn't
do anything to the screens (scrolling netscape, for example).

Jeff

--
Jeff Maxson
jbmaxson@surfglobal.net