Re: How to answer

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:59:40 CDT, Nathan E Norman writes:

>> s/Mail.*/Reply-To/

>> Most MUAs will only know what to do with a Reply-To, not anything else.

>I don't think this is really true, at least not in GNU/Linux land.
>mutt and gnus support Mail-Followup-To: ... what else is there? :)

Simply put, a whole world of MUAs (look at my headers for example,
 sometimes I even use mh (not _n_mh) directly, I´m also known for
 invoking sendmail directly if needs be, but that´s another story).

>Debian listmasters believe setting

Setting Reply-To as a list-member or forcing a certain Reply-To ($list
 or $poster) as list-admin? I can´t find anything harmful in the
 former...

cheers,
&rw
--
-- Basically, no matter what you compare spammers
-- to, that object will be insulted.