Problem posting with trn

Hi,

	I am experimenting with trn, and am posting to the
"test" newsgroup. The following env. variables are set : AUTHORCOPY points
to my pine "sent-mail" folder, and REPLYTO is set to my email
address. Here is a screenshot of my post attempt :

======   0 unread articles in test -- read now? [ynq]
Getting overview file.

End of newsgroup test.

What next? [qnp]

Subject: Testing testing testing
(leaving cbreak mode; cwd=/home/devel/pgmr)

This program may post news to many machines.
Are you absolutely sure that you want to do this? [ny] y

Prepared file to include [none]:

Your article's newsgroup:
test                    [no description available]

Check spelling, Send, Abort, Edit, or List? s
Article appended to /home/devel/pgmr/nsmail/sent-mail

(re-entering cbreak mode)
What next? [qnp] inews: No valid newsgroups in test
inews: article in /home/devel/pgmr/dead.article

dead.article contains :