From: Michael Bartl [mailto:michael.bartl1@chello.at]
Sent: dinsdag 14 augustus 2001 8:09
To: debian-user
Subject: can't configure xserver-xfree86

Hi all!

In my second attempt to give Debian a chance I ran into following problem:

Using: Potato dist-upgraded to unstable
	 2.2.19 Kernel (still from Potato)
	 Geforce 2 Graphics Cards (ELSA Gladiac)

I downloaded all X 4.1.0 packages, but when it tries to configure the
xserver-xfree86 package it just hangs forever (ok, it doesn't really hang)!
I can break with Ctrl-C, but that doesn't really help me in setting up X
on Debian :)