Re: Server/Gateway Linux Box

Hi there...

How many workstations are you going to have?
A dually motherboard is nice... but I would recommend those
if your running LTSP...or 100 + workstations...
(unless you have lots of $$$$)

If you want file sharing installed... I recommend Samba...
samba.org is a good place to start if your unfamiliar...
or netatalk if you ever have any apples...

Mike

Quoting JakeCatfox@aol.com: