Re: IMP logout problem still unresolved

Hey,
I would try using postgresql instead of mysql...
unless you need mysql for other reason on your system...

These are the steps I took to install imp on my potato...
apt-get install apache
apt-get install postresql
apt-get install php3
apt-get install imp

Every question that I was asked, I use the default except for one
question: What is the manager of the your horde database...
I changed the default from hordemgr to postgres

Then I had to edit /etc/postgres/pg_hb.conf  (or something)
to allow certain hosts access the database....

Then it seems to work ok... I also heard that Debian has
problems with mysql, php3 and imp... but I'm not totally sure...

Hope this helps...  :)

Mike